Personal Information Protection Policy
As a company that offers business training, lectures, and seminars in addition to rewriting and translation services, we place the highest priority on securely and safely protecting the personal information of individuals and company employees who use our services. Our board of directors and all of our employees understand our personal information protection policy and have made a commitment to adhere to it.
- Our company adheres to the laws and ordinances stipulated by this country regarding the handling of personal information for all of our services.
- For the appropriate collection and use of personal information, we specify the purpose for using the information and do not use information for any other purposes. To ensure this, we implement adequate safety measures.
- We do not entrust the personal information we collect to third parties regardless of whether or not someone has given permission for their personal information to be shared unless required by laws or ordinances.
- When dealing with questions or complaints related to the handling of personal information, we promptly examine the facts of the matter and respond in good faith within a reasonable time frame.
- To adequately protect the personal information we collect, we implement safety measures organizationally, personally, physically, and technologically, and we strive to prevent and correct any leakage, destruction, or damage of personal information.
- We will continue to review our system for protecting personal information in view of changes in societal conditions and circumstances in order to improve our efforts toward personal information protection.
Enacted: September 1, 2016
Human Global Communications Co., Ltd.
President: Yoshitaka Arai
Your One-Stop Solution for Global Communications
- Tokyo(81) 3-3553-5935
- Osaka(81) 6-7223-8990
- Business hours are from 9 am to 5 pm, weekdays